Get the best from seasoned RAC experts and ensure your success
Oracle RAC is an extremely complex system and only a seasoned RAC expert can ensure your success. PlatingNum Park consulting has Oracle certified RAC consultants and we are always ready for assistance.
Oracle RAC supports deployment of a single database across a cluster of servers—providing unbeatable fault tolerance, performance and scalability with no application changes necessary.
RAC is a clustered database with shared disk/cache architecture that overcomes the limitations of traditional shared-nothing and shared-disk approaches to provide highly scalable and available database solutions for all your business applications.
If you cannot afford to fail with your Real Application Clusters system, then you need an expert with a proven track-record. We understand the current market and critical issues for an organization. We help our clients to get best services within their budget.
We have the highest standards in the Oracle industry, so trust us for your mission critical systems.
PlatingNum Park Consulting provides the following Oracle RAC services to their end clients
- Oracle Real Application Clusters consulting for architecture
- Oracle Real Application Clusters consulting for node partitioning.
- Oracle Real Application Clusters consulting for hardware configuration
- Oracle Real Application Clusters consulting for installation and configuration.
- Oracle Real Application Clusters consulting for transparent application failover
- Determining the Oracle RAC architecture
- Choosing the best MPP RAC servers and hardware
- Configuring the Distributed Lock Manager (DLM)
- Configuring the raw disks for Oracle RAC
- Installing Oracle RAC software
- Installing and testing Oracle Transparent Application Failover (TAF)
- Performance tuning for Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Oracle OPS and IDLM configuration and tuning
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is the benefit of RAC?
A: RAC helps you to manage database failure. It will keep your database up and running where the applications need to be running without any interruption.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We charge 50% in advance and 50% after work has been completed and verified by the client. Our payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date. The terms and conditions vary depending upon the type of services requested by you.
Q: How efficient is your RAC service?
A: We have a dedicated support team to provide 24 X 7 supports to our clients.
Q: How can we maximize our client support without any more investment?
A: It requires a lot of expertise to configure the product and maximize the support. Our expert consultant can help you configure the product and provide continuous support.
Q: Where are your support consultants physically based?
A: Our support consultants are spread across all major locations to help our clients
Q: Can you provide customized support to meet our business requirement?
A: Yes, we have a dedicated team of consultants who are having expertise in custom solutions. They can analyze your requirement and provide the best solution.
Q: What documentation can we expect?
A: All tasks are done with complete written document. We provide soft copy and also the hard copy to our clients. This helps our client to track any issues regarding our services and offerings.
Q: What kind of quality can we expect?
A: Quality is our first priority. We understand our client’s business and offer them best practices in the industry.
Q: Do you provide warranties for the work done?
A: Yes, We provide warranty and it varies with the type of services. Our continuous support during warranty period is best in the industry and it is completely hassle free.