Solutions for Oracle® Real Application Clusters (RAC) Evaluate, create and support your RAC environment
We offer three Oracle® RAC solutions to help create, build and/or support your RAC infrastructure.
- RAC Pre-Check
- RAC Blueprint
- RAC Installation (with Support Option)
Evaluate your Existing Environment for RAC Readiness
The purpose of a RAC Pre-Check is to determine whether your existing environment is suited for Oracle RAC. It can answer questions such as:
- Will your application scale using RAC?
- Will your application take advantage of RAC failover features?
Create your RAC Solution
The purpose of a RAC Blueprint is to provide a RAC solution from the ground up. A RAC Blueprint solution can help with the following:
- Hardware, OS, storage, and networking recommendations.
- Assistance with RAC licensing.
- Sizing of your database.
- Understanding how growth will affect your RAC implementation.
Install & Support your RAC Implementation
When you’re ready to implement RAC, Arisant offers RAC Installation services. RAC Installation services include:
- Moving your current database to a new RAC environment and verifying its functionality.
- Verifying recoverability from your backup media, and testing your backup and recovery procedures.
- Verifying RAC load balancing and failover functionality.
Optional RAC Support services may be added to a RAC Installation solution. RAC Support services include:
- Tuning your RAC environment as your database and business grows.
- DBA support for your RAC environment.
We have extensive experience implementing Oracle RAC technolgy on a variety of platforms. Discuss with us your objectives, we can provide you with the entire life cycle of the operating environment, from providing a competitive pricing of the software, operating system configuration, RAC build, build documentation and hosting. We can provide a complete turn key, lights out solution to help meet your needs