Explore the advantages of JDeveloper by using our expertise
Oracle JDeveloper is a free integrated development environment (IDE) for building Web service-oriented applications using industry standards for Java, XML, SQL, and Web Services.
It supports the complete development life cycle with integrated features for modeling, coding, debugging, testing, profiling, tuning, and deploying applications. JDeveloper covers the full development lifecycle from design through coding, debugging, optimization and profiling to deploying.
PlatingNum Park Consulting has the set of highly skilled and experienced J2EE developers, who can help you design, develop and implement high-performance, well-architected, and portable J2EE applications using JDeveloper.
Let us help you to charge your IDE
Oracle JDeveloper marks a significant milestone in the progress of application development. It’s a huge leap forward in the speed in which developers can create, assemble, and reuse components to build rich, interactive applications that are highly performant and easy to maintain.
Web services development is greatly improved with updated support for JAX-WS, a complete Web services test framework, and a comprehensive WSDL editor.
There are also many developer productivity enhancements to the IDE and Java development features to explore. And, building applications with Oracle ADF has been dramatically improved with the addition of ADF Faces rich client, a new JSF-based ADF controller framework, and countless productivity-boosting enhancements.
Figure: UI for Oracle JDeveloper
JDeveloper works in tandem with popular open-source frameworks and tools with built-in features for Struts, Ant, JUnit, XDoclets, and CVS, and includes an Extensions SDK that lets developers add capabilities to, and customize, the development environment.
Our highly skilled set of experienced developers and architects can help and guide you to use JDeveloper for the development of any J2EE project.
PlatingNum Park Consulting provides recognized JDeveloper experts with extensive experience to provide you with any level of JDeveloper support from a quick question to a full-blown implementation. You only pay for what you need. Here the supports provided by us:
- Using our real world experience with Oracle JDeveloper and our low-maintenance coding techniques we can quickly create flexible and robust JDeveloper applications for any J2EE application.
- We can guide you to integrate Oracle JDeveloper with the Oracle Application development Framework that further simplifies J2EE application development.
- Our ADF consultants and developers can take your existing Oracle Forms applications and turn them into ADF-based Web applications. This change will allow you to take advantage of the high reliability and scalability of Java EE servers.
- JDeveloper covers the full development lifecycle from design through coding, debugging, optimization and profiling to deploying. With our JDeveloper guidance, your J2EE application development will be simplified by focusing on getting a visual and declarative approach to application development in addition to an advanced coding environment.
- Oracle JDeveloper Training – PlatingNum Park Consulting experts come on-site and provide complete JDeveloper training, with lots on hands-on exercise to get them started fast. We also provide after-class mentoring to ensure success with JDeveloper.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is advantage of JDeveloper?
A: JDeveloper is free product so anybody can use it.
Q: Do you provide training in JDeveloper?
A: Yes, our experts come on-site and provide complete JDeveloper training, with lots of hands-on exercise to get them started fast. We also provide after-class mentoring to ensure success with JDeveloper.
Q: Do you provide warranties for the work done?
A: Yes, We provide warranty and it varies with the type of services. Our continuous support during warranty period is best in the industry and it is completely hassle free. We guarantee your success by providing experienced professionals to produce fast results. Using our decades of experience with J2EE technology and our low-maintenance coding techniques we can quickly create robust and flexible custom applications.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We charge after work has been completed and verified by the client. Then you are in possession of our documentation and payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date. The terms and conditions vary depending upon the type of services requested by you.
Q: Can you provide customize support to meet our business requirement?
A: Yes, we have a dedicated team of consultants who are having expertise in custom solutions. So they will understand your requirement and provide the best solution.
Q: What documentation can we expect?
A: All tasks are done with complete written document. We provide soft copy and also the hard copy to our clients. This helps our client to track any issues regarding our services and offerings.
Q: What are your credentials?
A: We are in consulting for a number of years and our increasing list of satisfied clients are our credentials. References are available on request.