Oracle Business Intelligence, Database Business Intelligence Warehousing
Business Intelligence (BI) is knowledge acquired from gathering, analyzing and enhancing an organization’s massive amounts of information to enable strategic decision making and gain sustainable competitive advantage. It is implemented by deploying concepts, technologies and analysis techniques for gathering data from disparate enterprise systems, turning this data into meaningful information and finally into knowledge and making it available to key business decision makers in a timely fashion.
We can build and deploy a comprehensive Business Intelligence solution tailored to your specific business needs to help you make knowledge-based business decisions that have a direct, dramatic impact on your business. Examples of such solutions include:
- Tracking the performance of your business.
- Calculating measures reflecting financial performance.
- Evaluating measures having a direct impact on your customers.
- Assessing measures reflecting the performance of key business processes.
Business Intelligence Overview
Some of the benefits realized by customers that deploy our Oracle-based Business Intelligence solution include:
- Enable more accurate and timely business decisions, actions, and business operations.
- Extend the value of existing systems and gain greater insight and value from a range of data sources and applications.
- Help customers better track, manage and predict their business.
- Realize the value of a packaged Business Intelligence solution, such as rapid deployment, lower Total Cost of Ownership, and built-in best practices to easily extend such a solution.
Oracle Data Warehousing
We leverage the strength and native warehouse features of the Oracle database to build your secure, highly available data warehouse system. The warehouse system consolidates and organizes all your data so it can be easily managed, accessed, and analyzed, and is the heart of your Business Intelligence solution. The Oracle database is the most effective technology to maintain all this data. Data stored in the warehouse is available for further analysis using one or more of the following methods:
- Traditional Reporting
- Trend Analysis
- Data Mining
- Statistical Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
Extraction, Transformation and Loading Tools
We make effective use of a variety of Oracle technologies such as Warehouse Builder, Data Integrator, Streams, Change Data Capture, and PL/SQL to gather data residing in disparate, siloed systems, and subsequently cleanse and transform it into high-quality information and load it in the data warehouse.
Oracle Business Intelligence Suite
We use the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite to address the full spectrum of Business Intelligence needs, including:
- Advanced reporting and publishing
- Interactive executive dashboards
- Ad hoc analysis
- Proactive intelligence and alerts
- Real-time predictive analytics
- Mobile analytics
- Mapping – Information visualization
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Balanced scorecards
- Microsoft Office integration
Oracle Data Mining
We use Oracle Data Mining to help you analyze large volumes of data to establish relationships and detect patterns that accurately predict behavior in your customers and prospects. This extraction of new business intelligence hidden in your enterprise data assists in the creation of actionable predictive information, a core component of your Business Intelligence application.
We make effective use of Oracle OLAP, a calculation engine native to the Oracle database that supports the advanced analysis of data residing in your data warehouse. Using Oracle OLAP, we help you identify key business trends and statistics, model complex business scenarios and provide summarized views of business data to assist your company’s decision makers with modeling and planning for optimizing the business.